Terms and condition

Terms and Condition

Refunds and Credits

If a video course you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can place a credit/refund request, within 7 days of your purchase of the course. You can use the credits towards your next course purchase on our website. No credit or refund will be issued if you request it after the 7-day guarantee time limit has passed.


Students Empire believes in complete transparency and maintaining a thoroughly accountable system. You are entitled to a 100% refund for a video course purchased as long as-

  • The refund is requested within 7 days of purchase of the online course.
  • Not more than 4 videos sessions have been watched.
  • No provided material along with the video course has been downloaded.
  • No course certificates have been issued.

You can request for a refund from the provided option along with the subscribed course. All the approved refunds will be paid within 12-15 business days from the date of the approval being granted by the Company.

At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our credit/refund policy, we reserve the right to ban your account and restrict all future use of our Services.


Revenue Sharing and Payments 

When an instructor or a publisher hosts a course on our website and we sell that course to our students, the revenue generated by the paid courses will have 45% revenue share for the company and the remaining 55% revenue will be shared with the instructor or the publisher.

We process the payments in the first week of every month. Any sell becomes mature after its 20 days guarantee period is over. Once a sell is matured, we credit the payments of that sell in the first week of the subsequent month. We reserve the right not to pay out funds in the event of identified fraud, violations of intellectual property rights, or other violations of the law.

Liabilities

We are not liable to any user for:

  • Any loss or damages of any kind, as a result of using our products and services or other information provided on the website.

  • Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, as a result of using or inability for using the website or its contents.

  • Any third party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.

  • The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period of time.

Connectivity and Equipment Costs

If you avail our services as an Instructor, publisher or a registered user, then you are solely responsible to bear any costs arising out of the equipment required for providing or accessing such services. You are solely responsible for all costs related to connectivity and data access, and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Company Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet Service Provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.

Indemnification

As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our associates, namely, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your misuse of our services.

Relationship Between Us

You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.

Instructors/Publishers don\'t have a direct contractual relationship with students, so the only information you\'ll receive about students is what is provided to you through the Services. You agree that you will not use the data you receive for any purpose other than providing your services to those students on our platform. You will indemnify Tutorials Point against any claims arising from your use of students\' personal data.


Updating These Terms

From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Students Empire reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time.

Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.


Last Update on 13th may 2020 , 4:40 pm